1. Smoking, drinking, drug taking in the building are strictly forbidden. Infringement of this rule will be viewed seriously and may result in expulsion.
2. Official correspondence of all kinds must be addressed directly to the Principal and not to the other members of the Staff, otherwise attention is not guaranteed.
3. The Principal may at any time, ask a parent to withdraw a child from the school if it is in the interests of the school.
4. The Staff will at all times do their utmost for the education, physical well-being, spiritual, moral and cultural development of the children entrusted to them.
5. The management expects in return the full co-operation of parents in the letter and spirit of the Prospectus.
6. The admission to the school is your privilege, not your right.